Mature Fiction posted November 8, 2009 Chapters:  ...6 7 -8- 9... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Party at The Glam Hotel

A chapter in the book Legal Tendencies

At Last....The Christmas Party

by Heidixoxo

The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.


Background
The annual Christmas party at The Glam Hotel proves to be more than either expected........
Steven called me bright and early Saturday morning, long before I was ready to get up. He wanted to inform me of some changes and offered me a ride to the party tonight. I dreamed of arriving on his arm, feeling his closeness and being mesmerized by the light scent of cologne on his tuxedo, but I made the decision to keep him full of anticipation. I wanted him thinking, wondering and craving me immensely. I politely declined his offer, knowing Steven would be enraged with jealousy when I told him I would be arriving with Alexa and Santiago.

As we arrived at The Glam Hotel, I was taken by surprise by its beauty and elegance. As I got out of Alexa's car, I saw Steven in the parking lot, my stomach filled with butterflies. Wearing my new black dress and high heels, I was excited to see his reaction. My dress was simple yet stunning and I felt so incredibly sexy in it, ready for romance. The length was just above my knees and the back was low cut revealing my bare skin. From the front it was revealing but not overly, fully accessorized with my favorite pearls.

Upon entering the ball room, I was taken back at how wonderful everyone looked. Most the ladies were glamed up and beautiful, wearing glistening gowns. As I was saying hello to friends and coworkers is when from behind I felt the warmth of Steven's hand touch my waist. Whispering in my ear, he told me how badly he wanted to taste me. As I turned around, I felt my cheeks blushing with excitement. He was looking me up and down, undressing me with his sultry eyes, telling me I looked good enough to eat. Aware of the obvious change in the room's temperature and my now moist panties, I turned and walked away, heading for a glass of champaigne to cool me down.

All through the night, Steven and I flirted from afar, each time wanting the other more and more. As we danced I could feel him pushing himself into me, making me want him. Tonight with him was different. We were still best friends like always, but intense feelings had broken though. We were both aware of this, neither one wanting it to end.

As the evening was ended, people were saying their goodbyes, Alexa asked if I was ready to go. I wasn't ready at all. In fact I was searching for Steven who seemed to have disappeared. As Alexa and Santiago pressured me to go, I sadly agreed. As we reached the front doors, Steven was standing there waiting for ME! My face lit up with a smile as he announced I would not be needing a ride tonight....




At last, the party has arrived...
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Heidixoxo All rights reserved.
Heidixoxo has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.