Mystery and Crime Fiction posted September 21, 2009


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Carol falls victim to a stalker.

A Taser Attack

by Thesis

Carol felt the sting of the taser and the breach of her skin, as the darts pierced her neck. The electric volts surging through her body, made it difficult to stand.

She fell to the ground twitching, unable to control her body.

Her attacker could hear a child sing, as a family walked toward his location. He thought he would surely be caught.

Fortunately for him, the child saw a fountain and pulled her parents in the opposite direction. She was begging her father for a penny, to make a wish.

The little girl was a cloud of animation and laughter.

During the diversion, Carol momentarily recovered, only to have him stun her with a higher voltage. He was again in control.

His rage about possibly being caught subsided. Regaining his composure, he carried his latest victim down to the beach.



100 Word Story writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a story that is between 100 and 150 words. The trick is you must use the following words: family - sing - carry - sting - rage - fountain - breach - beach - stand - cloud. Words may be used in differet formats (for example: cloud, clouds or cloudy)

Recognized


141 words. Thanks to fowlerm for the use of this artwork.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Thesis All rights reserved.
Thesis has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.