Mature Fiction posted August 23, 2009


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
letter to employees.

Belinda's House of Joy.

by zeezeewriter

The author has placed a warning on this post for language.
The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.
I wanted to enter the contest for "Business Wish List For Company," but it is for non-winners of contests. So here is my Business plan.

Business proposal for 2010.

Due to the current downturn in the economy, it is imperative that we cut staff by 30%. With this objective in mind, we will reduce our overall cost of doing business by 20%.

Prior statistics indicates a possible rise in business in times of financial decline, but that has not been the case for 2009. Statisticians consider Religious factions may be to blame.

History indicates that men seek sexual gratification when stressed by unemployment and dwindling funds. This is not occurring in our most recent recession. The current trend appears to be more focused on masturbation than prostitution.

Men are now beating their own meat and avoiding the company of cheap prostitutes.

In order to recover from this temporary downturn, we will lay off the older cock-suckers except for the girls with no teeth. They continue to bring in a marginal profit.

After our recent questionnaire, we have determined that Republican males, between the ages of 50 and 60, are our major source of income. Therefore, we encourage all Ladies to keep a bible on the night stand and pictures of Dick Cheney on the dresser.

In an effort to keep our laundry bill to a minimum, girls will be issued one towel per night. Swallowing will be a requirement.

"Clean up after yourself, your mother doesn't work here," will be our new motto.

Additionally, we will discontinue complementary Summers Eve douches and wet naps. Ladies will be required to purchase their own personal hygiene supplies.

The rising cost of batteries is also an issue. Our policy, as of this post, provides only two double A batteries per room. We suggest staff keep battery operated apparatus to a minimum. Recent studies have indicated that expert tongue dexterity can reduce the cost of batteries by 50%. Employees are encouraged to practice sucking the chrome off of bumpers as an exercise.

Additional classes will be offered in the coming months and employees are encouraged to take advantage of this unique opportunity.

"Bad Breath, and how to avoid it."

"If your pussy could talk, what would it say?"

"How to make a man ejaculate in 30 seconds or less."

Time is money, Ladies.

Management would like to thank you for your loyalty and dedication to pleasing the low-life's of the world. Without you, men around the world would be suffering the dreaded Blue-ball syndrome.

Our politicians and government official extend a hearty congratulations and the medal of honor for your contribution. The medal is in word only, but their continued support in our endeavor is much appreciated. Politicians make up 80% of our income. We want to take the time to thank the tax payers of this great country for their continued support.

No one wants to see a sexually frustrated President with his finger on the Red button. Bill Clinton Tee-shirts are available on our website.



Recognized


Ranchy and vulgar. But it felt right. Imagine your bread and butter as a purveyor of Pussy.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. zeezeewriter All rights reserved.
zeezeewriter has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.