Mystery and Crime Fiction posted July 29, 2009


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
A young boy settles the score

Deranged Justification

by Thesis

As the Crime Scene Investigators processed the scene, a boy with a shotgun approached. He looked at the Coroner in disbelief.

"What kind of monster would have the heart to disturb the beauty of my crime scene? I shot my family to death on purpose, no mistake.

I love how I posed them, wanting you to see what's left of these two hideous creatures, with only holes left where their faces once were.

I passed sentence on them for violating me as a child. No one ever knew how I hated the nightly visits. Somehow, now I think they know!"



100 Word Story writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a story that is between 100 and 150 words. The trick is you must use the following words: love - hate - heart - beauty - monster - death - family - creature - sentence - crime - scene - mistake. Words may be used in differet formats (for example: sentence, sentences or sentencing)

Recognized


Thanks to Katbird921 for the use of the artwork, Final Ride?

Word Count 100
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Thesis All rights reserved.
Thesis has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.