Mature Fiction posted March 25, 2009


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A ZeeZee audio Story

Zee is not into Baby Love

by zeezeewriter

The author has placed a warning on this post for language.
The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.
I woke up in a fog, perhaps a stupor, but definitely not in the pink, if you get my drift.

The drone lying next to me was a mouth breather. The fumes from his garlic breath threatened to burn my scalp. I edged away, recalling the events of last evening. I'd interviewed Victor Rhone, the head chef at a trendy loop restaurant catering to the hip-crowd. The crowd more concerned with being seen in an eatery than actually eating.

I wished I could remember if I'd sampled any of the delicacies. My thirst for Ketel One and hunger for Victor surpassed my desire to nibble on lobster canapes, salmon pate, or Swedish pickled shrimp.

Victor was an easy score clamoring on about his adoration for older women. I should have taken the hint. He leaned towards Infantasia. My idea of hot sex does not include changing a grown man's shitty diaper. So, after much begging, pleading and crying for his mommy, he whacked off while sucking his thumb. I stayed put in the room. Five martinis' had rendered me rather unconscious.

Thank God I was still dressed, apparently lacking dexterity to undo buttons and belt while under the influence. I found my way to the bathroom and hovered over Victor's commode avoiding the dreaded flying crab. Cursing an empty toilet paper holder, I wiped my ass on Victor's designer shower curtain and I hit the Q button on my phone. "Come get me," I said.

"I'm right outside the door, O' Matron of the Martini," Q answered.

Victor remained in the fetal position as I rummaged through his hard-drive for his private recipe folder. Can anyone say, BINGO?

The ride back was fun, if you call throwing up into your handbag fun. I asked him to stop off at Nordstroms so I could return the purse and get a new one. Q asked the obvious question. "Will they let you return that one?"

I gave him the obvious answer, "Someone has regurgitated in this one, they cannot expect me to keep it."

He agreed.

See, Q does not understand the intricacies of my occupation. I write lusty novels of famous people and their sexual nuances. As I see it, sleeping with famous chefs is research. He claims I'm a horny old woman just working the deal.

If one is to dish the dirt -- one tends to get dirty. I keep a towel in car.



Recognized


A ZeeZee story. I seldom put these out for viewing, listening. I am not certain how these post will impact my publishing aspiration. Yes, I do hope to have a book of ZeeZee short stories. I was not certain how to pronounce the word Infantasia. Forgive me if I have failed. (only you in the know, might know). Do me a favor, indicate if you listened to the audio portion. I need to know how many people enjoy the spoken word, versus reading. Zee
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. zeezeewriter All rights reserved.
zeezeewriter has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.