Letters and Diary Non-Fiction posted June 29, 2008


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
My friend needs your advice.

Advice for Tina?

by darkmoonbaby

FanStorians,

I am again needing to come to you for advice. Now please, do not review for grammar or spelling, nor sentence structure. This is a piece where I strictly want some advice for a friend.

As you all know, I am engaged, so no this is not for me that I seek advice, but a very good friend of mine.

Tina has met this guy, Jason. Well, they seem to be hitting it off really well. But Jason told Tina, in the very beginning, that he had a girlfriend. And she was understanding about it. They aren't physical with one another, but they're both attracted to one another physically.

Jason is "emotionally" cheating on his girlfriend, Lavender, though recently he physically cheated on her. Tina also knows that Jason has cheated on another girl before, well, sort of. Jason and that girl weren't exactly dating at the time; it was before it became official.

Now mind you, Tina is very confused. She doesn't know what to do. She really likes him. He makes her feel even more alive than she normally does, and he makes her smile and laugh like there is nothing else in the world.

They are always online talking to each other, from late 'til early morning. But she also knows quite a bit of his negative side, to include many things such as he is extremely impulsive. He's only with Lavender right now because they're "getting along." (In my opinion that means she's doing whatever he wants, if y'all know what I mean.)

And when Jason recently cheated on Lavender, he wouldn't cheat on her with Tina. Not that Tina would ever allow that to happen. (Even though he's "emotionally cheating" on Lavender with Tina, you ladies know what I mean.) But yet Jason cheated on Lavender with Krystal, a girl he said was, "just some slut."

Tina came to me asking for advice. I gave her the best advice I could think of, now could all of you who read this please review with whatever advice you may have for Tina. It would mean a lot to me. I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart, and I know Tina will greatly appreciate whatever advice you divulge for her.



Recognized


Please remember, I ask for you to review with advice. Whatever your advice is. And no this is NOT about me. I am happily engaged.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. darkmoonbaby All rights reserved.
darkmoonbaby has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.