Spiritual Non-Fiction posted May 23, 2024 Chapters: -Prologue- 1... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Thank you avmurray for the use of your great artwork

A chapter in the book Bible Emergency Numbers

Bible Emergency Numbers

by Teri7


I found this information and I want to share it with all of you.
 
In the times we are living in, I believe we all need to know the right scriptures to go to. We are blessed as Christian men and women to know the Holy Spirit that lives within us.
 
He is the same power that raised Jesus from the dead.
 
As I post this information I hope it helps us all.
 
The Holy Spirit is a person, not an it. So many can't understand that, but He is very real and not an it.
 
The Holy Spirit is part of the trinity.
 
I truly hope this blesses and helps you as you read each post.  
 
May God bless you all!




We can be old Christians, or Christians just starting out, but we all need to learn what we can, while we can. I believe with all my heart, mind, body and soul that Jesus Christ is going to return and take His bride. If the Word of God says it, I believe it.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by avmurray at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Teri7 All rights reserved.
Teri7 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.