General Fiction posted April 20, 2024


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Sometimes the creepy thing you find is yourself

Creep

by EeanBlack

The author has placed a warning on this post for language.
Creep  
 
As he forced me down the corridor, I could smell the stench of what was waiting for me.  "They put you in twelve jackass", said the brawniest guard I ever saw.  "You have no idea."  I stop and stare into his evil eyes.  The guard steps back and lowers his head to break gaze.  After a few seconds he regains himself and pushes me violently toward the cell.  
   
Cell number twelve was the only cell without light.  "I am here", I say with a hint of elation in my voice.  I was home, or will be soon.
 
 "Just get in there you creepy bastard", the guard yells as he pushes me in. "Your days are over", he adds.
 
As the door slams, I can feel the hands of a thousand prior "creepy bastards" caressing me, hissing and squealing as they devour my body. Finally I will no longer be alone.  I've found your love.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. EeanBlack All rights reserved.
EeanBlack has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.