Mature Fiction posted April 18, 2024 Chapters:  ...8 9 -10- 11... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
erotic story for the contest (not crude)

A chapter in the book 2024 Favorites

For Cillian With Love

by Gypsy Blue Rose

Cillian called me from the garden and his voice pulled my heartstrings. His loving words engulfed me and I floated in surrender through his rapid waters of passion.  I couldn't fight the current nor did I want to. He laughed and the music of his contagious laughter made my heart sing.

 

He didn't see me as I watched him from afar. As if feeling my intense stare he looked around, his gaze falling on me like a veil. It caressed my skin with a down feather.  

 

Whenever he was around; my breath shortened, heat rose in my head and neck, and ripples surged through my thighs.  I needed his touch.  I was clay in his rough hands and my smooth body waited to be molded.

 

I looked skyward and the sun stealthily sneaked through my fingers. I stepped back into the trees parting blue shadows.  I lay on plush grass and pulled him over me.  Between our legs were the beginning and the end, the alpha and the omega, the door to infinity.  Our love was the creation of the universe and the creation of a grain of sand.

I looked deeply into his eyes.  They were the most remarkable thing, black as a starless night where a fire burns.  We kissed and our souls mingled. His mouth was summer’s ripe fruit, my hunger for him was unquenchable. 

 

He took me into the temple of his familiar that contained his interleaved stories and I took him into mine.  We knew each other in a way nobody else could.   Having shared our stories, we shared our bodies with tantric love. I lost myself in his embrace.  All I wanted was to please him as much as he pleased me.  My thoughts floated in the river of life and were all about him.  I loved him but it wasn't just love flowing through me, it was a sea of longing.  I loved others but not the way I love Cillian, not with ache, sweetness, and flame.  He had placed his hand on my latch and I was flung wide-opened.
 

When you love you remember everything, the way his eyes rested on me for the first time, and the sound of his voice on my skin. The thought of him made me excited, it felt like a diving bird in my belly.  I will love him my whole life and I will search for him in the next one.




Erotic Writing Contest contest entry


- The passage of creation is not the creation of God, it's just a metaphor of being deeply in love.

- Diving birds that plunge into the water to catch fish or other prey.

- Tantric lovemaking takes time. It's done without ego, with each partner learning to accept and receive. The methods learned and used in Tantric sex provide sensations and sexual pleasure that are far more intense and complex than just a simple orgasm

-the Temple of My Familier is a novel by Alice Walker.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Gypsy Blue Rose All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Gypsy Blue Rose has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.