General Poetry posted April 17, 2024


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Spiritual Romance

-Strides With Love-

by Gordon Stacey

-Strides With Love-

Soft flowing currents of awareness refine and form the brilliance where stars sing and where dreamers ease into the soft glowing eyes of lifes splendor. 

Now witnessing loves true beauty, and through lovers embrace, the committed flame burns with ease and dances to a strong tender will.

Spilling light unto all in need of warmth, may His truth always be present while we embrace this eternal safe haven. 

Born to soothe and refresh as cool flowing currents pouring the substance of dreams into the construct that shimmers with great value upon a set of vows spoken with a blaze of pure and holy intentions.

Tend to each as one born towards the other, through perfections wake guiding the spirit, feeding the soul, and sustaining the flesh. 

Uplift and cherish the path trodden upon as the straight and narrow, for grace will surely follow suit and reveal the secrets of tending eagerly to the spirit found within her pulsing heart.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Gordon Stacey All rights reserved.
Gordon Stacey has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.