War and History Script posted April 14, 2024


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Many representatives cannot stand; they can only lie.

Socialism

by ElPoetry001

The Implosion of the World?
 
Is it a dream, a prophecy, a vision, or  a reality?
 
Iran is facilitating criminal acts against world peace.

A worldwide RICO? How and Why?
 
1. By sponsoring criminal acts against Israel, directly and indirectly using as surrogates: Al Qaeda, Isis, Ebola, Hamas, and Covid. 

Now, a direct attack on Israel; War.
 
2. Financing individuals who are on a 
suicide mission to bring communicable diseases
 into the United States. That will facilitate the present Biden Administration to call for shutdowns, closures, and distancing,
because of a new disease.
 
The Presidential 2024 election will be subject to the same restrictions that previously precluded people from legally voting.
 
3. Russia will continue to move forward against Ukraine, as the Ukraine government and NATO have been exposed as a "beard" to out flank Russia as to its borders.
 
4. China is moving forward with its decision to take back Taiwan.

No interest will be demonstrated by the Biden Administration, and no political intervention will be suggested or take place.
 
5. Many people crossing our borders will make an effort to be confined in a state or federal prison. They will then instigate prison breaks in as many places in the United States as possible. 
 
Is our country being undermined by
corruption? 
Is our present Administration, a member, or just going along as a participant in "a new model of global governance?"
 
As the world continues to grapple with the deadly consequences of the coronavirus-19 pandemic, U.N.Secretary- General 
Antonio Guterres said only one thing is certain in its wake:"... a new model of global governance" is coming and the global body is doing all they can to hurry it's arrival."
 
In an essay titled "Global Wake-up Call", the unelected head of the globalist body said from c o v i d-19 to climate disruption, from racial injustice, to rising inequalities we are in a world turmoil."
 
As Breitbart news reported, he demanded "more robust global governance,"and the World Bank and the international monetary fund (IMF), regional authorities such as the African Union and the European Union (E.U.) to a list of organizations he says can bring "order" to a future world disrupted by the virus pandemic.
 
His solution to that disorder is more
government, and more bureaucratic
 institutions in more places, delivered via the U.N. and its multiple agencies all funded by the contributions of taxpayers aroundthe world.
 
Socialism!! 
Just add Saul Alinsky's Doctrine: 8 steps
 to topple a nation and create a Socialist state.
1. Healthcare
2. Poverty
3. Debt
4. Gun Control 
5. Welfare
6. Education 
7. Religion 
8. Class Welfare
 
Then, there is also "The Communist Manifesto," by Karl Marx.
 
"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. 
 
 But it cannot survive treason from within.  
 
An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. 
 
 But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself.” 
--Marcus Tullius Cicero
 




Too many people are emotionally invested in the lies of our government.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. ElPoetry001 All rights reserved.
ElPoetry001 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.