Romance Flash Fiction posted April 4, 2024


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Promises to never let go .....

Together Forever

by Begin Again


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The chapel was filled with bells ringing and the choir's beautiful love song. Their dream was beginning.

The groom looked into her eyes and whispered, "Together forever," as he gently slid the ring onto her finger.
 
She beamed with joy and whispered, "Always."

A deafening gunshot rang out, and the groom fell to the ground, gasping for breath. The bride collapsed to the floor, screaming, "Michael, don't leave me!"

Her heart shattered with the unbearable pain. The distress was too much to bear, and she fainted into a deep slumber. In her dreams, she found solace with her beloved husband, twirling and swaying to the rhythm of their love.

The light illuminated her face as the sun rose, and the dream ended. She woke with tears streaming down her face, but a faint smile graced her lips as she remembered the night they'd shared. She whispered, "Together forever, my love."



Flash Fiction contest entry

Recognized
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Begin Again All rights reserved.
Begin Again has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.