General Fiction posted March 12, 2024


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
A time to remember

Date Night

by jmdg1954


 

                                                           

As I drank the last of the Guinness, my date walked into Greco's Bistro, a small Italian restaurant in B.H. Russ Hotel, NYC. I became fascinated by her portrait smile and baby blue eyes that sparkled like diamonds when she looked in my direction. She radiated as she slowly made her way to our table. 

Men’s eyes in a discreet manner would look away from their dinner partners and center on her hour-glass figure as she passed their table. Never have I been in the presence of one which tempted me, as she did.

We sat at our table the entire evening. My eyes never wandered past her face. I was hypnotized by her every expression, laugh, and giggle. The clock ticked off the time while we spoke on varied subjects and dreams. I felt like a pimple-faced high school student enamored by the presence of the prom queen.
 

Startled by her bare foot rubbing  my inner thigh, I stared into her eyes. The most beautiful thing is to see a person smile, and even more beautiful, is knowing you are the reason behind it. I lay my hands down on the table. She took my queue and with the softness of a dove, placed her hands in mine.

We both wanted the same thing and moments later, we stepped inside my hotel room. With an arm around her waist, I pulled her close. Was I beginning to act like a silly fool over love? Did I find the ideal woman for me? Shorter then myself, she felt perfect in my embrace. My face nestled her curls, and the exquisite fragrance of jasmine enchanted me. With my finger under her chin, I tilted her head up towards me and lowered my lips to hers. The kiss felt perfect, full of passion. It electrified the connection between us.

 I lowered my head and whispered in her ear, "I don’t want this moment to end; I could become very used to this. I want you, now.”

With a soft, tender kiss to my cheek, she cupped my face within her hands and said, “John, that’ll be four-hundred dollars, cash."




Recognized


Just a short little silly post...
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. jmdg1954 All rights reserved.
jmdg1954 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.