General Fiction posted March 1, 2024


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
How my Faith Guides my life

Strong in my Faith

by vales43

What is Faith, When you see the wind causing the leaves on the trees to move, you dont see the wind. yet you know the wind is there.

 Faith is knowing without seeing. In Jame1-3 he says count it joy my brothers when you meet trials of various kinds. For the testing of your Faith produces steadfastnest, what that means to me is this, it is easy to believe and have Faith when things are going great

In the Bible Jesus talks about the four seeds. The second seed is placed on rocky soil. It does not grow because it has no moisture. The second seed represents the people who believe at first, when things in life are good. 

What happens is that as soon as they face trials, they lose their Faith. For me my Faith revolves around praying, often Faith requires patience. God does not answer your prayers on your time, he answers your prayers at his time.

There are times he may not answer your prayers at all. This may happen because of how you are living your life. Especialy when how you are living your life displeases God.

Jesus is everything to me, my entire life is dedicated to serving him. For me it is also about acting on my Faith. One of the ways for me to act on my Faith is by serving in different areas of the church.

We all have different gifts that we are given, using these gifts that you are given is very important. When we look at what is happening in the world today, it is clear to me that people have turned away from God. When you have a deep Faith, you understand that you will have to answer on day, for whatever you do wrong.

Those that dont believe in God, They may feel that they dont have to face any consequences for anything they do. The most important thing about my Faith is sharing it with others. If all Christians stayed strong in their Faith , and shared it with others, the world would be a better place.

 

 
 

 

 

 




Faith Flash contest entry


The First Milestone
This authors first post!
A Milestone Post
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. vales43 All rights reserved.
vales43 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.