General Non-Fiction posted February 18, 2024


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Building Rapport

More Intro

by Cogitator

Ah, the wild ride of technology evolution! After half a century in the computer biz, I'm still flabbergasted by how far we've come. I mean, we've gone from abacus-level computing to AI dreams faster than you can say "Ctrl+Alt+Del."

Picture this: it's been a hundred years since George Boole dropped the mic with his "Calculus of Logic," and suddenly, boom! The computer industry sprouts like mushrooms after a rainstorm. Thanks, Boole, for setting the stage for binary logic, the OG of programming. With Turing, Chomsky, and a squad of brainiacs onboard, everyone's racing to create the holy grail: Artificial Intelligence.

Now, my gig for five decades has been poking around business models. But guess what? Systems are systems, whether they're business plans or the solar system. And let's not forget the universal law: all systems have intelligence, except maybe the human ego, which is like a stubborn toddler throwing a tantrum in the sandbox of life.

Back in the day, folks had to be Jacks and Jills of all trades to survive. Then came the Industrial Revolution, where bosses decided it was cool to turn people into mindless drones for profit. Thanks, bosses. Real MVPs.

We've had some heavy hitters in the tech world, like Newton, Edison, Tesla, and Einstein. Describing their genius in plain English? About as easy as juggling flaming chainsaws.

But what kicked our technological bonanza into high gear? The binary system, baby! It's like the secret sauce of computer programming. And now, with Facebook, Google, and the gang snooping around our online lives, our thoughts are just zeros and ones in their data buffet. It's like they're playing 4D chess while we're stuck in a game of tic-tac-toe.

Ever noticed how everyone's glued to their smartphones, oblivious to the world around them? That's some next-level mind control, folks. We're so busy tweeting, texting, and TikToking that we've forgotten how to think for ourselves.

But hey, let's not forget the magic of electromagnetic vibes making tasks happen across the globe. It's like telekinesis, but with Wi-Fi. Sure, we might be hypnotized by our gadgets, but maybe that's not such a bad thing.

These tech shenanigans might just be the wake-up call humanity needs. We're on the cusp of a major "aha" moment, where truth bombs explode, and societal norms get a swift kick in the ego. It's like the ultimate exorcism but for our collective consciousness.

So, buckle up, buttercups. The Technology Evolution Revolution is coming for you. And when it arrives, it's gonna be one heck of a ride.





Intro to my new book...
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Cogitator All rights reserved.
Cogitator has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.