Biographical Fiction posted February 11, 2024


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
3rd Place Finish

My Most Beloved Topic

by Douglas Goff


This is the story of my journey writing for this contest. When I first observed the prompt, I thought it would be impossible. How could one possibly write a prose story without the full use of every letter? Unlikely.  

Then I remembered I relish in robust writing where I often find myself flourishing. I exhibit no erroneous tomfoolery. I, never the quitter, would not only rise to the requirement, but excel in my effort. I seek neither recompense nor glory but to the victor goes the spoils. 

So here I find myself, reminiscing to you concerning my decision to proceed. Once decided, I penned these excellent words to show you the exquisite level of my focus, function, or should I say skills? My strength to others folly.  Wondrous indeed! 

Genius? Yes. Hero? Possibly. Role model? Of course. Humble? Describes less inventive men with no drive. Winner? You decide.




Life Without The Letter A writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a story or poem of any length without using the letter 'A'. Please see announcement for details.


This is satire. I am only this vain concerning my looks. Ha! This is fun.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Douglas Goff All rights reserved.
Douglas Goff has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.