Commentary and Philosophy Non-Fiction posted January 3, 2024 Chapters:  ...19 20 -21- 22... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
planning

A chapter in the book The Saga of Procrastination

Joy to the world

by Iza Deleanu


Joy to the world, a new year found me, hopefully, wiser and happier. The first day of the year caught me up in the air. This means that in 2024, I will travel... hopefully a lot. Oh, boy, I am so cheap. The key to my heart is coming through an exotic trip. I don't know what happened to me when I was there. I feel transformed like I am a different person. All my worries and my physical pain are erased. I am just sitting there in the sunset and chanting my gratitude to the Almighty for allowing me to be there.

    On day two, I decided to do something crazy, so I joined a bachata class. I am not good at this, but who cares? I had fun making my own style and also learned about the origin of this dance, which apparently came from the Dominican Republic.

    On day three, Mary had an appointment with the vet. I don't want to talk about it.... it's a standard procedure that all kittens go through if they don't want to be parents. I am not in Romania, where I could let her be free; I must obey the rules and regulations here. Also, I wasted my day listening to different horoscopes. Man, I am going to be rich, famous, and loved. But I already know that if I don't work for it, it will not happen. 

    I did learn something new today: "Count your blessings, child, and keep your plans to yourself." Tomorrow, I have a busy day. I have a bank appointment... hopefully, I will get a loan to kill my debt, and also, if I wanna be rich and loved, I need to work on my looks, so I have a hair appointment. 
Also, I must shake off my laziness and start studying in advance. As usual, I got caught up in two classes, one out of my comfort zone. So, I have a year of Pura Vida, mi amour! Bring it on; I AM READY!




Post Number 750
A Milestone Post
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.