Commentary and Philosophy Non-Fiction posted December 29, 2023 Chapters:  ...22 23 -24- 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Grateful

A chapter in the book Wisdom

Recapitulate

by Iza Deleanu


I am so grateful for all the beautiful things and people God graced me with... there must be a reason that I am still here. 
 
I am grateful for another wonderful week in my beloved Costa Rica. Alone and happy living la Pura Vida in Punta Renas. Thank you so much God, for the best Christmas gift and for the gift of life and hope. I can't believe what a wonderful place you created in this tiny corner of your magnificent Eden garden.
 
I feel blessed to feel and see God's wonder in every small detail of this master piece. Starting from the tiny ant to the great ocean. Every wave crashes and is washing away my sorrows and leaves behind pure joy. I am grateful, it's been an amazing year in which I've learned to love myself and care a lot about number one....about Me.
 
I had some ups and downs... losing my Olly and finally saying goodbye to my marriage.  I am grateful for the experience and I finally understood that is okay to let it go if it is not working out. You did not make us to suffer and cruelty it is not part of the equation called life. 
 
You made us to worship and be grateful for the wonderful life you made for us. You gave us a place under the sun filled with everything we need,  but as usual we  have taken upon ourselves to make our life miserable.  After we do that we crash at your door screaming "Why, God?". Kind of an useless question since we didn't listen and ignore the signage...D A N G E R! Blame me, I'm your forever idiot optimist that tries to fix the world. Well I' ve learnt my lesson! I was somebody's garbage, but I'm pretty sure I am somebody else's treasure. 
 
I think I am wiser now and I am grateful and honored for allowing me to be part of your design. I hope we will have many many happy and exciting years together.  I will follow you around the world if I have to. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year, God.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.