General Poetry posted October 29, 2023


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Spiritual

-Celestial Arcs-

by Gordon Stacey

-Celestial Arcs-

Akin to celestial arcs cutting through such dynamics where kindred hearts melt, where truth leads, and where time yeilds a harvest of great worth, the gentle prosper, and the brave succeed.

Following safe passage, an inward brilliance fuels nature's harmony to bless those in need with a sure measure of security and solace.

Sowing seeds of kindness planted with great care and gentle instruction to wisely court the image of perfection blazing across nature's divinity into a maelstorm of nourishment.

Revealing qualities that promote comfort and rejuvenation through veins of freedom channeling wondrously through fruitful spirits ensuring sanctuary to the tired and the weary.

Stretching into wings cresting with His exalted authority to tame energetic currents into the prescious salve that soothes.

As one is lead into salvation extending the very arms of the kingdom of Heaven into the wrapping of our dearly beloved into a vigor whose spirit trembles with great joy.

Rejoice for this is the moment grace begets itself through the Holy Trinity absolving one into the crucible that purifies our inner substance.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Gordon Stacey All rights reserved.
Gordon Stacey has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.