Spiritual Non-Fiction posted October 26, 2023


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Subject thoughts

The Gratitude Journal

by Loren .

I don't know about you, but the countless myrid of times I have started and stopped my Gratitude Journal is found to be, well, a bit redundant.
 
Day entries were almost carbon copies of the day before.  Surely, I had more to be thankful for than the rote entries I was journaling. 
 
Then, the thought crossed my mind, possibly I was trying too hard.  I needed to get back to basics.  Only three of them as a matter of fact:  God. Jesus. The Holy Spirit.
 
1. Thankful to God for His Sovereignty and Providence.
 
2. Thankful to Jesus for His Sacrifice and Salvation.
 
3. Thankful to the Holy Spirit for His Guidance and Comfort.
 
And, from those three, an endless list of Thankful possibilites became apparent. So many, in fact, that, as the crooner Bing Crosby once sung, I'll certanly "fall asleep, counting my blessings, instead of sheep."
 
 
 


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Loren . All rights reserved.
Loren . has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.