Letters and Diary Fiction posted October 22, 2023 Chapters:  ...11 12 -13- 14... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
searching for wisdom

A chapter in the book The Saga of Procrastination

Searching for wisdom

by Iza Deleanu

People and dreams are chasing each other day and night. Little illusions spark occasionally, creating a short union bursting out like water balloons. The people always promise they will be good if they get what they want... and the hunt starts again. The dreams float, flashing different titles: power, financial comfort, love, youth, riches, and people are falling for the flashy little bubbles. They always want the easy way out, but the game is more complex; more and more obstacles are raised with each wish. Other people chase the fish in the water, searching for the golden fish that will give them at least three wishes from each pond.
People and dreams, circles and wishes bumping like blind stars.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.