Letters and Diary Fiction posted October 22, 2023 Chapters:  ...10 11 -12- 13... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
burned

A chapter in the book The Saga of Procrastination

Fell for it on repeat

by Iza Deleanu

"Man, I felt again for that all trick, love is harmony, lost my mind in 3 days tops!"
"Nah! Are you crazy? Or what? You said you canceled the damn service!" said my  faithful angel.
"I did, but they are still taking my money for two more months, and when I almost closed the door, here come the interloper!"
"Don't tell me sweet cheap tricks!"
"Yup, sweet indeed. Right words and frequency buzz buzz in my head and heart. My mind told me, hey, stop, it's too nice to be true!"
"And?"
"And, yeah, she was right, and I was wrong. To calm my stupidity today, I just went to the botanical garden and lost myself in the mist."
"What mist, crazy women?"
"Well, they created a fake mist to make the orchid exhibit more interesting!"
"But what did you do?"
"Well, I found a bench and cried in silence and blamed myself for my stupidity. I have not learned a thing! I gave up. I have no idea how to find trustworthy and honest love, so damn it! I am done! Basta! No more cheap tricks! Hasta la vista, baby!"
"Oh, I cannot believe you always chose the ones that are far away and promised you the sun and moon. Okay, calm down, it was all on a chat, so you just got a little bruise. Shake it, and move on! As your friend said, you must kiss many frogs before you get the prince!"
"Nah, no kissing, not my style. Talk it out and move on!"



Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.