Spiritual Non-Fiction posted July 16, 2023


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A conversation between myself and God

Dear God, It's Me

by Monica Chaddick


Dear God,

Hi. Me, again.

First, thank you so much for all of my sweet, beautiful grandbabies. They are the sunshine and joy in my life. Second, thank you for allowing things to work out medically and guiding the hands that helped me. The grandbabies are so excited that I can walk, now.

With that said, you know everything that has been going on with my youngest grandson, and I know that's why his behavior is out of hand, but it is SO hard to maintain my patience with him! Please, help me to understand the best way to help him. Also, please help his mother to make the right decision where her grandmother is concerned. I know the woman is nearly impossible to take, but she does love the great grand children and they do love her.

While we are of the subject of her, please show her that although I love her and am always willing to help her, she needs to find just a smidge of appreciation and gratitude. You know how she acts with me. I keep struggling on because I know she is getting pretty old and that I am doing the right thing, but like with my grandson, it is very hard.

Well, I appreciate the gorgeous sunshine you have sent my way, and to show my appreciation my medical improvements and I are going to go and enjoy the pool.

All my love and thanks, as always, Me.




Dear God, writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a letter to God expressing your most pressing concerns and/or questions believing with all your heart and soul, that He will receive, read and answer you. Your letter does not necessarily have to be be a request. Just a sincere heart to heart will do. No poetry.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by VMarguarite at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Monica Chaddick All rights reserved.
Monica Chaddick has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.