Letters and Diary Flash Fiction posted July 11, 2023


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Sometime we feel to broken

Coward's way out

by Mia Twysted


The author has placed a warning on this post for violence.

I never knew you could be so cold, but then; I never knew the real you. You wooed me with your charm, wrapped me in a heated embrace, and conned me into loving you. I was nothing more than a stepping stone you used to climb the ladder of success. How could I be so foolish? 
 
My heart shattered when you walked out that door wanting nothing to do with me or the miracle we created. I can never face those I betrayed for you or face my child with the truth. 
 
So, I am taking the coward's way out.
 



Flash 100 writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a flash fiction story. But you can only use 100 words. Exactly. Title does not count in the word count.


Hurt takes time to heal and unfortunately, in that moment of pain, you are so surrounded by so much sorrow that you can't see the light. But that doesn't mean it's not there.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by cleo85 at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Mia Twysted All rights reserved.
Mia Twysted has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.