Children Poetry posted April 21, 2023 Chapters:  ...12 13 -14- 16... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Clear skies for Camryn Kelly

A chapter in the book Love and Loss

Limitless

by Jessica Wheeler


She'll face her fears till limits rise

And watch them clear from summer skies


She'll chase her dreams and butterflies

And catch them both before our eyes. 
 




No Rules Poetry Contest contest entry

Recognized

#41
April
2023


Last year, my daughter Camryn was diagnosed with dyspraxia, also known as developmental coordination disorder - a rare condition in America, but more common in other parts of the world. Unfortunately, there is no cure for this condition, and it affects each individual differently. For Camryn, there are physical challenges, but thankfully her cognitive development and ability is completely unaffected.

Upon diagnosis, we were told that there would be "limits". Yet, Camryn never fails to give it her all. With physical and occupational therapy twice a week, along with demanding daily exercises, she has exceeded our expectations. Her resilience and determination are an inspiration. So, while we may not know what limits may come, we do know our Camryn will face them head-on.
(With mom to back her up, of course) ;)
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Jessica Wheeler All rights reserved.
Jessica Wheeler has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.