General Fiction posted March 17, 2023


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Gods Letter

Heavenly Mail

by Wils


My Child

I thought I would write as I have not heard from you in a while. There was a time that you and I would converse regularly but, like a lot of society today, you seem to have passed me by in favour of more recreational activities. Please remember that I am God, I am everywhere and that I can see and hear all. I answer all prayers, sometimes not in the way you expect but it has been said that I work in mysterious ways. Talking with me does not take long, does not need a special time or place and, believe it or not, makes my day. Making God happy can only be a good thing, don’t you think?

It saddens me that the celebrations of Christmas and Easter seem to have been taken over by the commercialised world. These mark the coming of my Son to Earth and the eternal sacrifice he made, yet the meaning of these are swept up in present giving and the characters of Father Christmas and Easter Bunny. As nice as these are I ask that people please not forget the reason for the season and take some time out to pause and reflect.

I often hear people ask, what is God. The answer is simple; I am what you perceive me to be. I can be the sunrise on the horizon or the wind in your hair. I am the shrill of a bird and the view from the mountain top. Whatever you feel comfortable with at that moment know that your comfort is me and I am with you always.

I end this letter with all my love to you and the world. Know that I am and will remain forever

The Holy Trinity




A Letter from God contest entry
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Wils All rights reserved.
Wils has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.