Self Improvement Fiction posted March 17, 2023


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A Letter From God

Dear Dick

by Dick Waters


Dear Dick,

I’ve been extremely busy with things lately, and don’t often get the opportunity to write as much as I would like.

However, I wanted to give you some feedback to help you on your path to a great future.

First the good news – Thanks for the prayers and the hope for your friends to get well. I will indeed do my very best to help them. Keep those prayers coming.

I’ve noticed how much you help others, and I encourage you not to change those great habits. If you could do me a big favor, and I would appreciate it. It would help if you could get more people to behave in that manner. Some seem to have lost their way, and need to think of others more than themselves. Your example should help them, so keep doing what you are doing.

Angel Wings are not free! People need to always do to others, what they would like done to themselves. I can’t make any guarantees, but I do notice special behavior. Think of this – people have been told Angels are special beings, maybe they should think in simpler terms. Angels might just be the award for remarkable effort. I have noticed your helping your elderly friend George, I like what I see. That is an example of what I am talking about. Don’t change that behavior!

Now some constructive criticism.

Nobody is perfect, and you have made some mistakes along the way. I encourage you to do your very best. People will benefit from it, and so might you.

Finally, like I said before, I don’t get much time to write, so value this letter and continue to do your best. This might sound strange to you, but your old friend and teacher, Mr. Kelley, has his eyes on you, and he has provided feedback that he likes what he sees.

He said to wish you a ‘Happy Saint Patrick’s Day.’

Bless you,

God  




A Letter from God contest entry


Photo from free religious clip art.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Dick Waters All rights reserved.
Dick Waters has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.