General Fiction posted March 16, 2023


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
A Needed Message From The Father

My Child: A Letter From GOD

by Brenda Henderson



My Child
 
I am concerned about you. You worry too much and cry too often. When something bothers you bring it to me. I will comfort, guide and encourage you.
 
Stop expecting others to help or understand. They have their own struggles. Putting your hope and confidence in those who are powerless to help and either can’t or won’t make time for you will only leave you feeling frustrated and alone.
 
Remember, I know what you need and I always have time for you. I will never be unavailable or too busy doing something else. Come, sit with me in the still and quiet hours. I will give you my peace and you will come away renewed and refreshed.

I have seen your tears and I feel your pain. Don’t allow sorrow to consume your thoughts. You have suffered much loss but I will restore you. There will come a time when the tears you shed today will be a distant memory because your day will be filled with laughter and your heart with joy.

I love you and I will always be here with you. If you don’t sense my presence just be still. I will reveal myself to you. You will be able to hear my voice when you quiet your spirit. Don’t allow the constant demands of schedule and routine to weigh you down. You will find that the rest that I provide you will invigorate you and enable you to accomplish much more in less time and with less struggle. Come now rest my child.
 
Your Loving Father 
GOD



A Letter from God contest entry


My gratitude to Linda Bickston for the use of "The Little Matchstick Girl" from FanArtReview.com.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by Linda Bickston at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Brenda Henderson All rights reserved.
Brenda Henderson has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.