Commentary and Philosophy Non-Fiction posted March 14, 2023


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Contest Entry

Letter From God Above

by Raul1


Dear Raul,
 
I have read your deepest concerns. You are right about Earth, and civilization should be safe for everyone. I will help you, but every living thing must do its part for a happy world. It looks like it's my fault that this world is hostile, but it isn't on me. Most of my children are to blame. I will try to solve the world's most concerning problem, but these people don't obey me.
 
There depends on the situation. It will be challenging. You did the right thing by writing a letter to me. Should they want this world to be peaceful, I tell you that serious problems are in humanity's hands. You are a good friend and my child. You will go to Heaven with Jesus Christ because you have behaved tremendously. You're asking me to do a tall task, but I'm afraid most people won't make it peaceful. There are mass shootings several times each year. The world has gone into a deep mess and it will get worst. The suicide rate is increasing year by year.
 
Now what I need from you is to be patient. The majority of these people don't do what I tell them to do. My hands are tied. Some persons don't believe in peace but only in foolishness. No wonder why everything is so controversial, and I never intended it to be this way. There are tons of situations that needs to be fixed. Half of the people are discouraged from solving their problems. It looks as if they are regretting life itself. I will try to make them better persons.
 
You are friendly and don't let anyone tell you anything different. But I am proud of you for asking for my help. Okay, I will do it. Remember that I am a busy entity. I love you Raul and the same goes for all my children. Bye, I will be watching for you always and as well as my children.
 
Sencerely your father,
 
 
God



A Letter from God contest entry
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Raul1 All rights reserved.
Raul1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.