Spiritual Non-Fiction posted February 28, 2023


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Simple and complex questions I've wondered about.

Questions from My Inner Child

by BethShelby


Dear God,

There is so much I don’t know, and I’m not sure you think it is important we know while we’re earthbound. The thing is, you gave us curious minds, so I can’t help but ask. Your word is full of answers, and it contains all we need to know to show us what you want from us, and how to be your child. Still, so many people confuse things by interpreting the Bible in different ways, which leads to a lot of churches which believe they have all the answers.

Since we’ve been taught to think of God as three persons, I think it would be your Spirit who lives within each of us. The Father and Son are one with the Spirit, so that is a bit confusing for us Earthlings. I assume, we should just address you as Our Father or God when we pray?

One of the things I’m curious about is the way we are connected to you, so you can hear each one of us when we call on you. Is the portion of you who lives within each of us, ours alone and concerned with our personal needs? Does everyone who has ever lived have this connection in case they decide they need and want it?

Another thing, do we all have an angel assigned to us, who has the power to help us if we get in trouble? Or do they just show up on special occasions? I think we can’t see them most of the time, but they have the ability to show themselves if they need to. I think they can appear as a person or even an animal if they choose. I think they can enable us to see things others don’t see. Maybe, I’m wrong, but I’d like to know, if you would like to share this information with me.

Also, I get the impression from the Bible, angels are everywhere, both your angels and those that are fallen and are under the control of Satan. Are they always in our dimension, and we just can’t see them, or do they exist in another dimension?  

I’m wondering if the evil angels appear as ghosts or aliens from a different planet, and can produce visions which people can see, in order to confuse us?  Maybe that is why there is never any tangible evidence left behind to prove anything. Is it possible your angels are the ones who seem to be preventing us from blowing ourselves off the planet, when some weapon we’ve invented is capable of doing just that?

Since time isn’t the same in the spiritual dimension as it is on the earthly plane, we're taught that at some point, you intend to interrupt our concept of time. Most Christians here believe it isn’t going to be long before you do that. Of course, people have been thinking that ever since you put us on this planet, but it seems as if you don’t do something soon, we’re likely to destroy Earth, and I don’t think you’re going to let that happen.

The Bible says when you return with the person of Christ, it is going to be a surprise for most people, but that everyone, good and evil, will see you when you come back. It also says that Satan is going to try to impersonate you, and make people think Christ is here before he is. We are not supposed to believe him, because you don’t intend to touch the earth when you come for us. You’re going to gather the ones who love you into the sky and take us away for a while. If I’m getting this wrong, please let me know.

The way I’ve written this probably doesn’t make a lot of sense. It is because I don’t know how to express all three of you as one, but I think you understand what I’m trying to say.

A lot of people, who read my questions, will likely think I’m some kind of naïve simpleton for asking these things. They probably sound like something a child would ask, but then you did say, we should all become as little children. I know, at some point, you’ll supply answers to all our questions, so it is up to you to tell us what you want us to know.

Thank you for listening. You always have, and I believe you always will.

Your humble child,

Beth




Dear God contest entry

Recognized
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. BethShelby All rights reserved.
BethShelby has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.