Commentary and Philosophy Fiction posted December 4, 2022


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Our political delusion mess

Just In Case

by Mike Stevens

Just in case someone, for some reason, tries to make excuses for Trump by saying he’s not intent on overthrowing the government of the United States, his latest remarks can leave no doubt and you can no longer pretend to be an American patriot. You’re not loyal to the country, you’re loyal to one man, the most empty of values, at least human values, devoid of humanity person in the history of the United States; Benedict Arnold-level and possibly higher. He called for a suspension of the constitution because of the 2020 election.

If that fails to convince you as to his true colors I don’t think anything will. In a normal universe saying something as treasonous as that statement should drive the final stake into the heart of the Princiest Prince Of Darkness this side of Transylvania and end any hope he has about becoming President again. I think he’s done, like waste by-product on a shingle. But, inexplicably, some of you will still support him. Mangling the words of that great humanitarian, Yoda, “The delusion is strong in these deluded ones!”



Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Mike Stevens All rights reserved.
Mike Stevens has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.