Letters and Diary Poetry posted August 9, 2022


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Just asking. Common sense

A Realistic Question

by LovnPeace

This Picture is
WHAT
I THINK OF WASHING DC

Do the gutless
traitors
Democrats and Republicans
in
congress
think
they will be able
to cower
safely
in DC
after the communist
remove
our

Freedoms?

I will capitalize congress, when I have respect for them again. A raid of an ex-president's home!!! The FBI is already in Question on their illicit activities. Nothing seems beyond their reach. There is no fear of reprisal now, from this criminal administration. I am breathless over the audacity of what is going on.

A man, with such power, so as to instill so much fear in so many, Trump. They have discredited, used and abused his name, as an excuse to take-over our country. They have spent years and millions of dollars trying to bring him down.

Yes, these woke, socialist, fascist's, communist, extremist, have an obsessive, monumental FEAR of him.



Recognized


I was not planning to write any more. And this isn't written for points. It is written because I Have to write it or do something stupid. I live in too small a place to throw things and cussing can't satisfy in this matter. Besides, it scares my poor pup. Thank you, alaskapat For your fine art. Love it.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by alaskapat at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. LovnPeace All rights reserved.
LovnPeace has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.