Romance Fiction posted June 1, 2022 Chapters: -Prologue- 1... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Neveah is begged to go to a music festival

A chapter in the book Twin Hearts

Twin Hearts

by Sylcastillo14

The author has placed a warning on this post for language.
The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.
                                                            Prologue 
 
                                                            Neveah
 
I’m in the bathroom, and I hear my roommate in my bedroom. I can hear their footsteps coming toward the bathroom door. They better not! The door swings open, and I scream.
 
“Henry! I’m naked!” I yell at him. He laughs, and I roll my eyes.
 
“Bitch, you swear that I’ve never seen you naked. Plus, you don’t have what I want.” I turn on the shower and step into the walk-in shower.           I look at him through the glass, and he gives me his best puppy eyes.
 
“Henry, I told you that I can’t go with you,” I say as the water runs through my thick hair.
 
“Veah, I never ask you for anything. Please, you’ll have a good time at the music festival.  Café Ta Cuva will be there.”
 
“They will be?” I say. He grins broadly, and I scowl at him. “That was low. I don’t want to camp there overnight for you to ditch me like you always do.”
 
“I won’t leave you. A friend is going to be meeting us there. The three of us will have a blast dancing and drinking.”
 
“What friend?”
 
“Nun of yo business, but you’ll see him, he is in my biology class, and bitch, he’s fine.”
 
“See, you’re gonna go off with this Toby guy and leave me,” I say.
 
“I’m not going to leave you. Please, Veah, say you’ll come.”
 
“Oh God, fine, Henry. I’ll come, but bitch, you owe me big!”
 
“You won’t regret this! I promise we are going to turn up.”
 
The next day we arrive at the campgrounds for this epic music festival. It looks fantastic, and once we get there, we set up our tents. No way in hell we’re gonna share a tent. If Henry bought back someone to the tent, I didn’t want a front row to the show. We were there for a few hours when Henry got a text, and the grin on his face tells me exactly who it was.
 
“My friend is here. Let me go and get him. I’ll be right back.”
 
“Okay, I’m going to grab something to eat. You want me to get you something?”
 
“No, we’ll grab something and meet you at the main stage. Yeah?” Henry says as he walks away. I nod and walk toward the food vendors.
 
Three hours later, and still no Henry. I knew he’d do this to me, but what can I do. I decided to enjoy the music and food. I head over to a funnel cake stand, and they are huge. I won’t be able to finish one on my own, but I can have fun trying. I take my strawberry dessert and head to the grassy area to enjoy music. I didn’t think about how I would set up my place to enjoy the music while balancing my food and drink. Someone comes up at my side, and I’m stunned at his beauty.
 
“Looks like you can use a hand. Can I help you out?”
 
“Would you?” I ask, and he nods and smiles. I hand him the food. I  take the backpack, take the blanket, and spread it out. “Thank you.”
 
“You’re very welcome.” He smiles. “Where did you get that Funnel Cake? It looks amazing.”
 
“Next to the tequila tasting tent,” I say. He looks toward the food vendors, and he laughs.
 
“I’m not standing in that damn line. It’s too long.”
 
“Hey, beautiful, can I buy you a drink?” A drunk frat guy says to me.
 
“No, thank you,” I say.
 
“Aww, come on,”  he touches my arm, and I  jerk it away.
 
“Don’t touch me,” I say.
 
“Let me just buy you a drink,” he whines and gets closer. He is yanked back hard by the guy who helped me.
 
“She said no, my guy. Now get the fuck out of here.”
 
“She’s an ugly bitch anyway,” he says as he stumbles backward. I don’t realize it, but I’m shaking.
 
“Hey, hey, are you okay?” I nod. “Are you sure?”
 
“Yeah, I knew I shouldn’t have come today,” I say.
 
“Are you here alone?” he asks.
 
“I wasn’t, but my friend ditched me three hours ago. Are you here alone too?”
 
“I got separated from the group. So I guess I am alone. Do you mind if I join you? In case that dick comes back.” He smiles. I nod and pat the blanket. “I’m TJ.” He puts his hand out, and I shake it.
 
“I’m Neveah. Well, Tj, would you like to share this funnel cake with me? It’s way too much for me to finish.” I take the extra fork from my backpack.
 
“Neveah, is that a textbook in your bag?” Tj asks, taking the fork from my hands.
 
“Yes, I can’t get behind.”
 
“Remember to have a balance, though. You’ll burn yourself out.”
 
“Are you speaking from experience?”
 
“I am, and that’s all you’ll get out of me regarding school and work. We’re supposed to be having fun. What do you say we finish this cake and go around and listen to all the bands?”
 
“Sounds like a plan as long as I get to listen to Café Ta Cuva,”  I smile.
 
“It’s a deal! They’re my favorite too.”
 
We had a blast going from one stage to another. We danced, drank, and had so much fun. Tj’s one of the nicest people I’ve met in a long time. What surprises me the most is he’s a goofy guy. By looking at him, I would have never thought that. The sun is setting, and the weather is getting a bit cooler. He takes off his sweatshirt and hands it to me. I notice that he has an umbrella in his backpack, and I giggle. The sky is clear, and not a cloud in the sky.
 
“Why are you laughing?” Tj laughs.
 
“It’s not going to rain, TJ. The sky is clear,”
 
“Okay, we’ll see about that. This crowd is huge. Give me your hand so we can push toward the front.” He says and takes my hand into his, and the current that goes between us is undeniable. The attraction that I have toward him is insane, but  I’m not experienced sexually. We get to the front of the stage, and he still hasn’t let go of my hand. “Is this okay?” he asks, looking down at our joined hands. I smile shyly at him and nod.
 
“I’ve never been this close to the stage.”
 
“It’s the best way to experience the show.” He smiles down at me. Thundering sounds made me jump. “I told you.”
 
The band starts to play my favorite song Eres, and I sing my heart to it, and so does Tj. He turns to me, looking me in the eyes, and the heavens part, rain falling on us. The umbrella is long forgotten as he pushes a stray piece of hair behind my ear. His lips claim mine as he pulls me closer to him, consuming me. My hands go into his light hair, and he kisses my neck. I moan out, and He moans against my neck as I can feel his hardness against me.
 
“You smell so fucking good,” Tj says as he pulls away. His bright blue eyes twinkled in the moonlight. “What do you want to do?” I start to feel brave and look up at him through my lashes.
 
“Do you have a tent?” I ask
 
“No, I have a cabin.” He says. “You want to go to my cabin?”
 
“Yes,” I say in a husky voice.
 
He takes me by the hand and pulls me through the crowd. Once we get to the area where the cabins are, he fishes out a keycard. Once we are inside the room, he pushes me against the wall and kisses me senseless. He lifts me, and I wrap my legs around his waist. He carries me to the bed, and I battle whether to tell him I’m a virgin or not. Maybe he won’t realize it. He lowers me on the bed as he removes his shirt, and I see his impressive chiseled chest and abs. he has intricate tribal tattoos that cover his whole chest. I take off my top, and I see his adam’s apple bob up and down as I undo my bra and my breast fall free.
 
“Wow, you’re stunning.” He says. He lowers himself over me, kisses my stomach, and massages my breasts. He licks and nibbles my pebbling nibbles. I moan out and squirm under his touch. He puts his hand on the button of my shorts, and he looks up for my permission. I nod quickly because I never wanted something so bad in my life. “You want me to make you feel good, sweetheart.”
 
“Yes, make me feel good,” I say as he pulls down my shorts and panties.
 
He kissed and nipped my inner thighs; my whole body was on fire. His tongue slid gently on my slit, and I moaned out. His tongue on my clit had me almost crushing his head with my thighs. He chuckles, takes my clit in his mouth, and sucks on it, sending my whole body rigid as I grip the comforter on his bed.
 
“Tj,” I yell out. He kisses me, and I can taste myself on him, which is the sexiest thing I have ever done. He undoes his shorts and pulls them off, showing his impressive hard as steel erection. “Wow, you’re gorgeous.”
 
“Are you sure you want to do this?” he asks.
 
“Yes, if you want to do this? I ask.
 
“God, yes, I do.” He says and grabs his wallet and pulls out a condom. He rolls it on quickly. He crawls up my body like a man on a mission. He positions himself at my entrance, and he pushes into me, and my face contorts in pain. A realization dawns on his face. “Neveah, are you a virgin?”
 
“Yes,” I say, and I can feel my face burn in embarrassment.
 
“Oh, Neveah,” he says pulling back.
 
“No, Tj, I want this. I want you.”
 
“I want you too. I’ll be gentle, sweetie,” he says, kissing me softly. He pushes in slowly at first, and then he pushes in quickly the last bit. My eyes get watery, and I grip his shoulders tightly.
 
He moves in and out until the pain I felt now feels exquisite. Our moans echo in the wooden cabin. The bed creaks from our movements, and we wouldn’t care if the bed broke. He puts his thumb on my clit and moves in tight circles, and I feel my stomach tighten; an orgasm rips through my whole, and I scream out his name. He keeps moving as he chases his orgasm and lets out a guttural yell as he reaches his climax.
 
We have sex two more times, once in the bed and the last in the shower. I fall asleep in his muscular arms, and I feel safe. 
 
I wake on a jolt forgetting where I am and remembering when I look to the left and see him. Tj is sleeping peacefully, one of his arms across his rock-hard abs and the other over his face. I can’t believe what I did, and I am mortified. I put on my clothes quietly and as fast as I could. I grab my backpack, sneak out of the cabin, and run toward our campsite. I see Henry pacing near the tent, and he sees me and looks angry.
 
“Where the fuck  have you been?” Henry yells.
 
“Where the fuck was I? You have some nerve, Henry,”
 
“Look, I’m sorry. I got worried when I came back here and couldn’t find you.”
 
“I’m safe. When did you get back?” I ask.
 
“About an hour ago,” Henry laughs.
 
“I guess we both did the walk of shame.” I laugh.
 
“Yeah, I guess so. Wait! What? You had sex?” Henry screeches. “Details, I need details.”
 
“I’ll tell you on the drive home.”
 
It’s not a big deal. It’s not like I’ll ever see Tj again.
 


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Sylcastillo14 All rights reserved.
Sylcastillo14 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.