General Fiction posted May 7, 2022


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Twitter flash

A Tweet and a Half

by Heather Knight


The initial tweet:
A year ago, I fell in love. Luckily my husband knows and approves.
Ours has been a rocky relationship, but this song always reminds me of the day we met. Through a friend.
I'm still very much in love.
Don't worry, I haven't lost it. It's just the writer in me.

And the half:
I wish Twitter allowed more characters. It kind of constrains whatever you want to say.
I was trying to write a tiny flash and mix humour, fiction, reality and a huge pinch of salt.
But my youngest says I have no sense of humour. He might be right.

PS. I've added a few words to the original tweets.




The 19th of March, 2021 was the beginning of a long-distance relationship between a guy who's just a year older than my son and me. His name is Dan Vasc and he's Brazilian. More importantly, he doesn't know I exist. BTW, I'm studying Brazilian. Portuguese now. Pure coincidence.
I discovered him thanks to Debra White and I'll always be grateful.
Through him I've met friends, I've become a metalhead (which some people say doesn't suit me) and I've discovered a lot of other YouTubers that I love.
Both my husband and I like the way he sings very much (my hubby is a musician, I'm tone-deaf) and I have to confess he's easy on the eye.

Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Heather Knight All rights reserved.
Heather Knight has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.