Commentary and Philosophy Non-Fiction posted March 20, 2022 Chapters:  ...9 9 -9- 9... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
because I was bored

A chapter in the book Get To Know Me!

Quiz 9 - giraffmang

by giraffmang





Look through the following questions, meant to reveal a bit more about you and your relationships here on FS.  Answer them honestly and share your answers by creating your own Quiz #9, created by Robyn Corum.
 
To add to the book, go to her portfolio and at the end of her quiz, click ‘add a chapter.’
 
 
 
1) Congrats!  You’ve been nominated by your party to run for President of the United States (or your own country’s equivalent)!  What will you choose as your campaign slogan?

‘Catch Yourself On!’
 
2) Can you: Pogo (stick)?  Unicycle?  Juggle?  Break-dance?  Other? 

Other. I can do a great many other things. Too numerous to mention here.
 
3) List up to seven FanStory members you’d like to meet and why--in no particular order.  (More if you want.) 

Jay Squires – awesome dude. Great writer
 
sandramitchell – she’s awesome too
 
ALD – that’s a code name. I’ll not go into too much detail but it would involved a hammer,and some fingers.
 
Other than that… I don’t really like socialising. Lol
 
I’d have loved to have met jpduck, Dean Kuch and michaelcahill though – if you’ve never checked out their work. I would encourage you to do so in their portfolios. Dean & Michael’s eternal flames are lit…
 
 
4) Which cartoon character do you most identify with? 

He-man or Captain Caveman or Comic Book Guy from The Simpsons – I’ve happened to look like all of them through the years.
 
5) If you had a TV show about your life, what would it be called, and who would play you? 

Giraffmang - what do mean 'It's true!'

I’d be played by Sean Bean, de-aged obviously for some of it. Or maybe Triple H from WWE (I was backstage at Wembley when they were performing and he said to me 'You look a lot like me')
 
6) If you could pick 3 animals to put together and create a new animal, which animals would you pick? What would it be called? 

A giraffe, a manatee, and a gorilla. It’s a Giraffmang….
                  
7) If you were stuck in an elevator for thirty minutes, who would you most want to be stuck with and why?   (Any person, past or present.)   What if it were six hours?

I’d like to be stuck in a lift for 30 minutes with Brad Pitt, purely for making the God-awful ‘The Devil’s Own’. I’d slap him stupid for 28 minutes and repeatedly ask ‘Why?’

For six hours? If I had a carry out (alcohol), it would be Liam Neeson or Dominic Cooper. In the 90s I spent an evening getting rat-arsed (very drunk) with Liam Neeson and I’d like to repeat the experience. It was hilarious. Similarly, I’ve been out drinking with Dominic Cooper, too. He’s very funny.

If there’s no alcohol involved, and I had the opportunity to ask a tonne of questions, it would probably have to be Lee Child. I would have loved it to have been James Herbert but he’s sadly not with us any more.




 




If you want to take part in this lunacy - here's how....

****
Go to Robyn's portfolio and open up her number 9 quiz

1.) to copy and paste the questions to create your quiz. Then replace the answers with your own.

2.) When you click 'Add Chapter' to add your own quiz, PLEASE enter Number NINE (9) as YOUR chapter number, too. It may seem odd at first, but having all Quiz 9s together and labeled AS Chapter Nines (9s) means we can just run over to the book and quickly see all the new additions to this one. Make sense? So -- ALWAYS make your chapter the same number as the current quiz. Thank you!

3.) Please copy and paste EVERYTHING BETWEEN the two sets of STARS (beginning under my 'Author's Notes) as instructions into YOUR NOTES. (Easy peasy!) (Note - do NOT copy the FS member cents/promotion/money part).

4.) To add a chapter:
Go to anyone's quiz and click the 'Add Chapter' option at the bottom. Start there to add your piece. YES, your post will remain in your portfolio! Thanks!
****
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Multi-Author Book
Add Chapter
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. giraffmang All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
giraffmang has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.