Self Improvement Non-Fiction posted January 22, 2022


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
to be alone

Independence

by Jesse James Doty




Independence=alone
The more independence I achieve the more I am truly alone.
As much as I want to be independent I also want to be taken care of. All the caregivers in the world won't take away the loneliness I feel when they are gone...and they always leave.
Now I question my goals... do I want them and are they achievable? If they are, at what cost?
Am I always to be alone without the comfort of a loved one?
And if I need them to take care of me can I say that I am giving as much as I receive?
These are questions I need to ask myself.
It is my choice in life whether to be lonely or to find ways to enjoy being alone.
Easier said than done.
If I choose the latter of the two, will I be happy and satisfied with myself? Good question. When it comes to being alone I will take each day as it comes and work on improving myself.
By making healthy choices I will achieve my goals one step at a time.



Recognized

#22
January
2022


Thanks for reading.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Jesse James Doty All rights reserved.
Jesse James Doty has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.