Satire Non-Fiction posted January 19, 2022 Chapters:  ...132 133 -134- 135... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
so behind

A chapter in the book The Corona saga

Fourth... dose

by Iza Deleanu

I read an article about Israel, the kingdom of all vaccines, that supposedly are fighting Coronella since day one, about a fourth dose.

 Fourth Dose? For me, it's too much. I am tired of the candy they shovel into our faces, that one more boost, and we will be free!

None of us is going to play this Russian roulette with our bodies. Ninety-nine of the world population played that game because they care to pay the bills, but if we were the flower power generations, the type of my tent is my world kind of attitude, no Big Pharma will sell mirages on our turf! I wonder how the big heads of the world think that we will blindly follow suit?

Look at Pfizer is promising:

"Pfizer's already talking about making an Omicron vaccine that's supposed to be available in March, although other people say that more realistically would be ... in June."

So we are getting sick and struck by OMI in November/December 2021 and getting cured in June. They are still fourteen letters in the Greek alphabet. I am waiting for the next variation or mutation. How efficient will that vaccine be when OMI is replaced by something else?

In Canada, we are joking that the new variant is Fluomi, aka Flu plus Omicron.

Nobody even bothered to update the original from Covid-19 to Covid-20, and now, 22. Now, they are dreaming about a cure for something that has no cure?

 




Here is the article if you feel like reading it
https://www.cbc.ca/radio/the-dose/here-s-what-you-need-to-know-about-4th-doses-of-covid-vaccine-1.6318916
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.