Satire Non-Fiction posted January 5, 2022 Chapters:  ...126 127 -128- 129... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
games

A chapter in the book The Corona saga

Greece is the bliss

by Iza Deleanu


Omicron, megaton covid on! The proudest nation in the World right now is... Greece! Ladies and gentlemen, they are back in the Olympic game bashing China in their face, or should I say base! The imported bats were spreading the joy of Coronella all over the world, but the Greeks got to name them. Go and figure now the world supremacy. All the offspring are now called Delta, Beta, meta and the latest Omicron. Wait for gama and epsilon, or may be kappa-sigma-omicron with a Chinese ending xi.

Eharisto against shi shi, or whatever is the Chinese world for Thank You, gi! Let me tell you the new kid in town, it's a freaking brat! He is overdosing on vaccinated people. How do I know? I have one touched by this angel at home. My husband played with the rapid tests and he got one on one: flip the test wow negative, flip it again mais non, positive. I know we are separated and each one of us with his  cats, but from time to time he is my emergency driver. So, on the 31st of December 2021, I jumped in the car because there was another special day of minus forty and I had to get to a class in downtown.

In the middle of the class I got the news: the OMI hit him in da head. First, I panicked, but then I said well we get some immunity now on top of our three jabba joe's! I am the proud possessor of three Moderna shots and, he is more cosmopolitan with one Astra and two Pfizers. I don't know how it's in your country, but for us the game of testing sounds like the hunger game: positive-negative- positive-negative, and then bribe the PCR and pray. I went and score negative and he fail on positive. Now he is under arrest for five days, and I get to walk out in the cold until he gets back to the driving business.

I am the good Samaritan and last night I went dancing in the snow and sliding to buy the bare necessities for his isolation. It was only minus forty-five and the walking was a survival game. In some areas the snow was above my knee and the crossing of the street was one of those dare games. I dare you to make the light without falling. I made it; glide with my bags through the intersection beating the green light to the dot! Who's the champion now? Meeeeeeeeeeeee.

Now we are playing code: he is calling me every hour to report how is he feeling. Man, what a soap opera, I am beating the Kardashians on this one. You want Omicron live, call me! I will give you the details in private.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.