General Non-Fiction posted November 1, 2021 Chapters:  ...32 33 -34- 35 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Karenina's surgery is scheduled for November 11th

A chapter in the book Mixed Bouquet for a Beautiful Babe

The Countdown Begins!

by Elizabeth Emerald


After too-damn-many months in the miserable interim; only ten days to go.

11/11--Veteran's Day--Helen's Birthday!--mark your calendar.

Meanwhile, use these ten days to prepare yourself:

Karenina is facing a complex three-part operation.

Its purpose is the mitigation of damages that ensued from the original surgery to address Karenina's neck fracture. That procedure resulted in nerve damage, to which the crippling of her hands was consequential. 

Karenina will be undergoing extensive rehabilitation to work her hands.

Recall her valiant efforts to keep up with us after the first go-round.

Karenina reviewed by proxy of her daughter's hands.

Jess's hands have lately been tied; she has a young family to tend.

Karenina has always been a giver; time for us to give back. Post a chapter to this book; poetry, prose, and prayer are all welcome.



Recognized


When you wish upon the stars by Angelheart on FanArtReview.com THANK YOU! RIP
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by Angelheart at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Multi-Author Book
Add Chapter
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Elizabeth Emerald All rights reserved.
Elizabeth Emerald has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.