General Flash Fiction posted October 24, 2021


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Larry solving his problems.

Larry Figured It Out

by Raul1


Larry went walking alone to gather his thoughts. He has solved all his problems by not seeking revenge on anybody. His friends are back with him now.

It is something for him to be proud of himself. Larry will be going on dates with new girlfriends. It is what he wanted all along with a second chance.

In the past, he was a troublemaker. He has now changed his ways and apologized to all of his former classmates. Larry was just lost, between choosing to be good or bad. But, thank God, he is good. He turned his life around.



Flash 100 writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a flash fiction story. But you can only use 100 words. Exactly. Title does not count in the word count.


When he was a teen he didn't know what good and bad meant. He had a hard time figuring it out. Finally, he figured it out and chose to be good. He made his second chance count this time.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Raul1 All rights reserved.
Raul1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.