Supernatural Science Fiction posted September 27, 2021 Chapters: -Prologue- 1... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Living Nightmares/A Novel of the Breedline series

A chapter in the book THE CURSE

Living Nightmares/Book Blurb

by scongrove


I'm a bit behind on my current novel, The Curse, so instead, I'd love to share my description of the upcoming seventh book in the Breedline series. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! 

In an exclusive novella set in the world of the Breedline, Shana Congrove tells the story of an aspiring writer, Shay Conrad, who—healing from a broken heart—suddenly finds her life changed forever. Her dream of becoming a best-selling author, finally comes true. During her journey into this fast-paced world, filled with fortune and fame, she unexpectedly gets a second chance at love.

Despite her guarded exterior and damaged past, Shay surrenders to her inner desires she feels for Cain Peterson—a gorgeous Canadian rock musician who has just signed on with one of the top recording studios in Los Angeles, California. And yet, just as their relationship blossoms, Shay’s world completely turns upside down. The life she once knew is quickly shifting beyond the realm of reason. Her Paranormal Romance Series—Living Nightmares—a spine-chilling story of the undead, mysteriously starts to unfold into real life.  

Haunted and tormented by her own terrifying novels, Shay seeks refuge in Cain, and for the first time. . . true love. But the nightmares are far from over. Cain has a secret. And when the truth is revealed, Shay begins to doubt her own sanity.

With the help of an eccentric and astonishing group—a gifted psychic, a well-known therapist, a charismatic childhood friend, a handsome detective born and raised in the South, a secret society comprised of supernatural beings, an eighteenth-century vampire, and a cursed werewolf—will the two lovers survive the dangers that are fast closing in, or succumb to the evil in which seeks to destroy them?                 




Artwork: Facebook/google
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. scongrove All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
scongrove has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.