General Poetry posted September 3, 2021


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Satan's fatal mistake and the future outcome.

Satan Made A Mistake

by nomi338

Gen. 3:15 And I will put enmity between you and the woman and between your offspring and her offspring. He will crush your head, and you will strike him in the heel."

Satan chose to oppose God who could dispose of him in the blink of an eye,
Acceptance of the first big lie, imposed a death sentence on you and I.

Since he could not retract, Satan chose to attack God who is undefeated,
No matter how often the Devil cheated, he has never won, all of his schemes will be undone.

Satan failed to stop the birth of Moses, a history of the Bible discloses, in Pharaoh's own house, he grew up like a well-hidden mouse.
Moses lived in the camp of a Midianite, developed the skill to lead God's fight. Freed Israel from slavery, displayed remarkable bravery.

Satan tried to prevent Jesus' birth, and while he searched the inhabited earth.
Joseph hid him away in Egypt, an unlikely place, a nation that once persecuted his race.

They returned to Israel when the time was right, there Satan chose to resume the fight.
When Jesus began his ministry, Satan objected violently.
This led to Jesus being nailed to a tree, an act that set all creation free.
In three days', Jesus rose from the grave, your life, and my life he could save.

He ascended to heaven to await the day, he and his army will slay all in opposition to God's way.
Jesus will bring with him, keys to the abyss, not one single day will the Devil be missed.
Thus, will begin Jesus' millennial reign, just think, a thousand years without pain.

Satan will be all but forgotten, in the hearts of some, will remain something rotten.
Upon his release, he will make an appeal to those whose hearts were never healed.
All will be destroyed, who follow his direction, the earth finally healed of sin's infection.



Recognized

#82
September
2021


Despite the rhymes, I intended no particular form or format. My main focus is the words. I truly believe that all I wrote is in compliance with Scripture as it is contained within the pages of the Bible. Any who might disagree are free to search the scriptures to prove me wrong.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. nomi338 All rights reserved.
nomi338 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.