Essay Non-Fiction posted August 17, 2021 Chapters:  ...4 5 -6- 7... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Who Pays When The Wrong Person Is Elected?

A chapter in the book Biden Fiasco

The Price Of Being Wrong

by Brett Matthew West


I was reading some things this morning and came across this quote.

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." - Thomas Sowell, Economist, Social Theorist, Stanford University.

I can not say I disagree.

The unfortunate truth is the U.S. is now a politically sharply divided country with an uncertain future. Doesn't that bother you?

Biden's Presidential campaign was supposed to be based on "competency, decency, and moderation." Or so he claimed. However, since Biden took office polls continue to indicate voters across the spectrum, be they Democrats, Republicans, or Independents alike, are waking up to the scam Biden ran on. Is it too late for America?

A tidal wave of homicides in Democratically-run cities is one area Biden is to be blamed for, among many others. Bidenflation is a second. This is a 13-year high in inflation that has increased every month Biden has been in office. A third would be the historically worst immigration crisis our borders have ever experienced. This is a disproportionate mess of Biden's own making.

Add to them a 54% disapproval rating. After the fall of Kabul, Afghanistan, and Biden's extremely poor handling of that affair, as well as the fallout that has occurred since, and Biden's disapproval rating is sure to rise even higher. Can anyone blame voters for feeling the way they do?

Under Biden's short watch, criminals have been permitted to loot and burn major cities around the country. Police are regularly attacked. Urban areas, mostly in Democratically-governed localities, are held by citizens as "liberated zones."

Community centers, shops, stores, and police stations have all been burned out in these places. Few arrests have been made, and no-cash-bail policies place felons back on streets to become repeat offenders. Police have been emasculated, reimagined, and defunded. Do these actions not bother you?

There has been a 33% increase in murders in major towns since Biden has been in office and a 25% increase in the national murder rate. In fact, statistics prove killing has become the largest singular cause of deaths among Blacks. Most of them perpetrated by African-American youth. Whatever happened to Black Lives Matter? Or does that only apply when the murder happens between races?

Though not a supporter of Barack Obama can see the sense of his statement, "If people cannot trust the government to do the job for which it exists - to protect them - all is lost."

Biden's immigration policies, perhaps better known as "catch, coddle, and bus," have resulted in real time crises in safety, economics, health, and humanitarian efforts. Biden has also ended border security policies and provides free housing, safety, education, healthcare, and food to illegals who cross our borders he so desperately wants to make wide open.

At the same time, needy American citizens continue to suffer not receiving any of these handouts. Is there any wonder so many more illegals than ever before keep coming? Try to the tune of about 217,000 in July of 2021, and approximately 25% of them were Covid positive. They are processed, fed, and bussed. Then, they receive a slip that informs them to self-report for deportation. Only a fool would believe they do. Are you really that gullible? Afterwards, these illegals are flown on aircraft, or transported by bus, to America's heartland.

Another fallout of Bidenflation is a 5.4% price increase for most goods and services. The largest in the last 13 years. When you add in energy and food, the inflation rate is at the highest clip it has seen in 30 years. What did Biden inherit? Low inflation and a high real wage growth economy he rapidly destroyed. Those who receive Social Security, government benefits, live on fixed incomes, and are savers, suffer the most from Bidenflation.

Can you honestly say you believe illegal immigration, the huge increase in inflation, and these other troubled areas directly affect Biden? Guess again. His big donors, and BigTech, do not feel these gnawing effects directly either.

I suppose the answer to who pays the price when the wrong person is elected, sad to say, is every American citizen.




Freedom, by MKFlood, selected to complement my essay.

So, thanks MKFlood, for the use of your picture. It goes so nicely with my essay.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by MKFlood at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Brett Matthew West All rights reserved.
Brett Matthew West has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.