Essay Non-Fiction posted August 16, 2021 Chapters: 2 3 -4- 5... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
An Intelligent Decision On Illegal Immigration

A chapter in the book Biden Fiasco

Mexican Standoff

by Brett Matthew West


In a major victory for immigration, and a detrimental loss for Biden, as well as his desire for an open border, District Judge Matthew Kacsmaryk, of the Northern District of Texas, ordered the Remain In Mexico policy be permanently reinstated. The Migrant Protection Protocols, as this policy is known by, require non-Mexican illegals to stay in Mexico. Has someone finally demonstrated some sense in this ongoing fiasco of Biden's making?

Judge Kacsmaryk stated "(Biden) failed to consider several critical factors when he ended the program."

This occurred back in June of 2021, when the Department of Homeland Security Secretary, Alejandro Mayorkas, was directed by Biden to end the MPP and did so.

Judge Kacsmaryk said this about Biden's poor judgement, "Mayorkas failed to heed warnings from DHS officials who alleged the program's repeal would lead to a surge in undocumented illegals into the U.S. and ignored the fiscal cost to states of repealing the policy."

Biden created the historically highest number of illegals crossing the border with his misguided actions.

Missouri's State Attorney General, Eric Schmitt, commented, "Today is a huge win for the Missouri Attorney General's Office and is a big step towards securing the border."

The Immigration Reform Law Institute remarked, "Biden's policy was arbitrary and capricious because they did not provide any justification for the change in policy nor consider relevant factors in making that change."

Judge Kacsmaryk called Biden's policy "a violation of federal law," and said, "Remain In Mexico must stay in effect. Biden must detain all illegals in accordance with U.S. immigration laws and until MPP is lawfully rescinded (not by a President issuing an invalid Executive Order)."

Even though Biden broke federal law by ordering Remain In Mexico be eliminated, his supporters probably do not have to worry. The chances of Biden being impeached for another law violation (there have been several others) are slim to none...unfortunately.

Then again, that would move Kamala Harris into the Presidency, which in this writer's humblest opinion, would be worse than who currently occupies the Oval Office.

Now there is what is rapidly being called Saigon Kabul. Although three other Presidents, two Republicans and one a Democrat, who must shoulder their fair share of the blame, the main responsibility falls on Biden and his poor judgement. The chaos in Afghanistan illustrates one more time Biden's lack of qualifications as President shining forth. However, that is a story that will be told another time.

All one needs do is look at Biden's daily gaffes. They speak for themselves. This screwup by Biden makes the U.S. look like a laughingstock in the eyes of the rest of the world. It also destroys everything America has accomplished in one of the most oppressive countries, particularly for women and girls, for the last twenty years.




Siesta,by Cleo85, selected to complement my essay.

So, thanks Cleo85, for the use of your picture. It goes so nicely with my essay.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by cleo85 at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Brett Matthew West All rights reserved.
Brett Matthew West has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.