Satire Non-Fiction posted August 13, 2021


Good
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
a great travesty (or at least chaos) bc of bad decisions

Obamination

by Miranda Langston


Obamination - (oh-bom-in-ay-shun)

Barack Hussein Obama II, more commonly known as Barack Obama, is a man most widely recognized as being the 44th president of the United States. His claim to fame comes largely from the fact that he holds the title of being the first black president. However, his claim to infamy comes from the fact that a great percentage of the U.S. population views him as being one of the worst presidents in history. Those who see him this way tend to take the economy into account first and foremost. Obama is said to have almost started the second Great Depression. He is viewed by many to have almost destroyed a once-great nation.

Ergo, the term Obamination will be defined as a near-catastrophic decision one makes, especially a person of political power, or the result of such. It can also be defined as the chaos that ensues after anyone makes a very poor decision; a horrible outcome for most (or all) involved. Obviously, this is in reference to Obama's lack of judgement in what he did for the country. Millions are still jobless and struggling to support not only themselves, but their families.



Create an Eponym contest entry
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Miranda Langston All rights reserved.
Miranda Langston has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.