Satire Fiction posted May 13, 2021 Chapters:  ...106 107 -108- 109... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Post traumatic

A chapter in the book The Corona saga

My other arm-y

by Iza Deleanu

To live or not to live with Coronella? You live if you are lucky and your body and spirit  are strong. Funny not so funny fact, the day I got my shot of "Tequilla with a slush of Moderna" in my left arm, one of my best friends received horrific news.

"Congratulations, Sir, you got yourself some Salmonella, oops pardon me, some Coronella."

The funniest part is when you get Coronella, you don't get the presidential suite, but the almighty basement. Sick and with no view. How do your dear ones expect you to happily recover when you don't even see the sun.

Coronella thrives in darkness. Depressed and alone, isolated in a black hole, you and God having a conversation and making promises if you make it, you will take it, that cup and believe again.

Last night was the worst. They had to call 911, so he ended up in the hospital for investigation and artificial feeding, you know that holy grail of IV.

He came home around 5.30 pm exactly when I was preparing for my workday. I am grateful that his wife kept me posted. We are all from the same city in Romania and we met in Canada.

Now, let's go back to my other story. As I was saying I got jabbed in my left-wing, and today by default or maybe based on sympathy, my right one started to hurt exactly on the same spot. Go figure!

The human body is a mystery.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.