Supernatural Fiction posted May 10, 2021


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Edward is an alien hunter

Enemy Aliens In Medford

by jake cosmos aller


Edward walked briskly along the avenue leading to the old farmhouse on the outskirts of Medford, Oregon. He was an alien hunter for the US government and worked for a secret organization that insiders called MIB after the movie which was based on their exploits. Very few people realized that aliens were walking among us. The aliens for the most part kept a low profile, some were "declared" to the leading governmental agencies, some were hiding out. Most were friendly a few were hostile. Edward was hunting down a rumor that agents of the Khan, giant spiders who fancied themselves the master race of the universe had sent some agents to earth. According to his sources, the Khan had discovered the earth through our Television and radio programs and were closely monitoring our society. Edward's mission was to capture the enemy and give them a message -- Earth was not for sale or acquisition and if they tried to take it over, they would pay a huge price.

With these thoughts in mind, Edward approached the old farmhouse posing as a postman making a special delivery. Edward has a surprise for them -- a new device that penetrated alien disguises and revealed the alien as they are. There was a team of agents ready to go as soon as he gave the word and established contact.

He approached the farmhouse, got inside, and found the aliens had flown the coup. Edward set down and aborted the mission for now.



The old farmhouse writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Edward walked briskly along the avenue leading to the old farmhouse........

Continue the story/fiction/beg/mid/end/-tell us an interesting, atmospheric tale in 250 words. Write your own title(not included in word count)


The Khan are the master race of the universe. Giant Nazi spiders. I have written a novel about them which I should dust off and revise and try to publish.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. jake cosmos aller All rights reserved.
jake cosmos aller has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.