Humor Non-Fiction posted May 9, 2021


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Mr. Clean ''Magic'' Eraser: Elbow grease not included

Rubber-Dub-Dub: Scrub the Tub?

by Elizabeth Emerald


Last summer, whilst helping my friend de-clutter his cabinets, I yanked out sundry cleaning products that he told me to toss. Instead, I took the lot home and placed the items strategically in my own junked-up cabinets, so that if curious guests were to open them they'd wrongly assume I was unallergic to chores.

Yesterday, amidst my biennial campaign of reorganization (read: aimless shuffling), I came upon Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, which purports to de-scum a tub in a single swipe. Per package directions, I wet, then wrung dry (say what?) the grey rubber sponge and proceeded to attack the tub.

I declared defeat at first swipe. Truth be told, my shoulder surrendered; imagine, if you will, the tremendous resistance: rubber brick vs. porcelain tile. No contest.

Smeared across the battlefield are the scuzzy entrails of formerly formidable scum clusters, the equitable distribution of which stands as testament to futility. 






 



Recognized


Blowing Bubbles by MoonWillow on FanArtReview.com THANK YOU!
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by MoonWillow at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Elizabeth Emerald All rights reserved.
Elizabeth Emerald has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.