Commentary and Philosophy Poetry posted April 18, 2021 Chapters:  ...12 13 -14- 15... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
a nation

A chapter in the book Things I Think about

Lost

by pome lover

 
Where is my country?

It’s unrecognizable.

People with opinions that disagree with or question the Left are silenced, taken off social media, banned and/or ignored.

Cancel culture reigns.

God has been taken out of our schools and our pledge of allegiance. Churches and other places of worship have been vandalized. Shootings of innocent worshippers is increasing!

Athletes who are made rich in this country refuse to stand and honor our flag.

Here are some hard facts:

Our flag does not represent racism.

Our country is not racist. It is Al Sharpton and people like him promote it to stay in the news, to stir up discontent, and because of their hate for Trump, whose accomplishments FOR THE BLACKS was evident. They should have been glad of and praised his accomplishments, but of course that would mean they couldn’t gripe anymore.

Our children are being taught that America is a bad country, that we are racist, that white supremacy is rampant. Lies. They are told that they can be either sex they want to be and be surgically or hormonally altered without their parents’ permission! These teachers should be fired.

Our children are NOT taught to love their country, to be proud of their country and its accomplishments. They are no longer taught civics. They are influenced by this administration and the media puppets who spout unAmerican lies every single day. The mainstream media aren’t impartial journalists, they are propagandists.

What has happened to free speech for American citizens? Are politicians and the media and of course Big Tech and social media the only ones who can say what they want without retribution? Who gave them and OUR GOVERNMENT the right to control our lives?

What has happened to honesty? Respect? Civility? Fair play? Responsibility for oneself and for the truth? To Patriotism?

Speaking of rights, what happened to them?

Please tell me, if you will, what was/is wrong with:
Protecting our borders? Standing strong against our enemies? The booming economy we had before Biden? Bringing American jobs back to this country? Lowering taxes for everybody? Giving states more power to govern themselves? Encouraging entrepreneurship? Making education available and attainable for all children? Funding the VA? Increasing salaries for the military?

These and many others are the things President Trump did for America: POSITIVE THINGS,
And he most certainly IS NOT RACIST.

He created more jobs for Blacks, Hispanics, and Asians than any other President. And as far as hiring women goes, he employs many women in high positions. The press never mentions that, nor do they report that he not only took no salary but donated it to worthy causes.

He believed in and encouraged individuality, good work ethic, equality. He made himself available to the press more than any other president, ALL THE WHILE BEING HASSLED, MISQUOTED, AND TREATED DISRESPECTFULLY by them. His lovely wife, who did wonderful things for children, spoke many languages, and was a fabulous ambassador for this country was all but ignored by the press.

Trump upheld the Constitution and the rights of the people. He pulled us out of bad deals. He praised the first responders, all law enforcement. HE WAS AND IS PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN.  Isn’t that just awful.

WHAT DO “NEVER TRUMPERS” FIND WRONG WITH THESE THINGS? I would really like to know. Do they really approve of the fact that neither Biden or Kamala have been to the border? That they don’t call what’s going on there a crisis?  Oh, wait – I heard that today he finally did, after how long?

But still, he doesn’t feel he should see, first hand. He doesn’t feel the need to see that thousands of criminals, child traffickers and molesters, people with Covid and God knows what else are pouring into this country. And, of course, they will be GIVEN citizenship and voting rights, and everything is being paid for with OUR TAX dollars!

THE FOLLOWING IS IMPORTANT FOR ALL AMERICANS WHO WANT FAIR ELECTIONS.
HR1 will do away with free and fair elections for all time if it’s voted in. It would drastically restrict political speech, empower the federal government to shut down dissent and turn the Federal Election Commission into a partisan political weapon. In addition, it virtually eliminates voter ID requirements nationwide and effectively ends all registration deadlines.  

There is no need for this bill because IDs are not hard to get. (There is a public service that helps people get them.)

However—think about this—Americans are voting on laws and candidates and things that are important for our country. These things are not meant to be voted on and forced through by non-citizens. People who come to this country legally want to become citizens and enjoy the life that affords them. Voting is the right of a citizen, not an illegal. And this is NOT being racist!
Just because people cross our borders illegally, doesnt give them the right to vote.

We are becoming not only Socialist, but a pitiful laughingstock for choosing a leader who is obviously mentally impaired. WE ARE ALSO AN EASY TARGET. And that's scary.

Many Americans either don’t believe any of this or don’t care enough to investigate the actions and lives of the people they vote for.

 I know there are people on FS whom I like who will not like this, and I'm sorry about that. I do have friends who think differently than I.

But, America is slipping away. A strong, proud nation is turning into a weak, self-destructive third world country of bystanders, watching their freedoms being taken away .

I don’t know about you, but that makes me sick. I want my country back!



Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. pome lover All rights reserved.
pome lover has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.