General Non-Fiction posted April 16, 2021


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Nature is perfect like Jesus

Watch Nature

by Aussie


God created all the animals and the birds. They never get worried or upset, sure they have the occasional squabble over food or their mates it quickly dies down. We can learn from watching the birds in all their splendid finery that the Lord dressed them in. The bovine animals are so gentle and those gorgeous, big brown eyes that trust man. Yes, they were put on the earth to feed us.

Thinking about your garden and all the critters that live there; care for them, water and feed them.
Peace is only found in our silence; when we watch avian antics and laugh at their cheeky bird song.
All animals have the ability to cleanse our soul. If only we will treat them with respect, love them and know God gave them to us. It is said that man is above the animals because man can think for himself, I believe the animals are above us because they don't need to speak. they only answer to their Master and so should we. We have a duty of care of all animals, yet they are abused and used for man's pleasure. God must be so sad when He knows we can do better.



Story of the Month contest entry


Self explanatory.

Club entry for the "Peace (God's peace)" event in "God in Your Life".  Locate a writing club.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Aussie All rights reserved.
Aussie has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.